SmithBits TalkRadio

Thursday, September 6, 2018

Krafty Kuts - Funky Side Of Things By Krafty Kuts

New show by Krafty Kuts


Krafty Kuts - Funky Side Of Things

For this mix I wanted to give everyone a little look into music from all genres that has been a major part of my life since the day I played my first record. Making DJ mixes is something I don’t take lightly, this mix once again took the best part of 3/4 months to put together and I loved every minute. Taking influences from Disco, Hip Hop, Funk, Breaks, Acid Jazz & House I wanted to showcase a taste of the incredible tunes that have made me love the Funky side of Things !!!

Get your hands on a 'Funky Side of Things' T-Shirt here:
kraftykuts.databeats.com/group/funky-…de-of-things


Mixcloud on FacebookMixcloud on Twitter
Mixcloud , 96 Leonard Street , London , EC2A 4RH
Get Mixcloud for: iPhone | iPad | Android

No comments:

Post a Comment